CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Its been awhile

Alright, so I know I've been horrible the past couple months with this, not really ever posting. To be honest I'm just sparing you my bad mood. I'd have to say its been a sucky year and I'm more than happy for it to be over with soon.
Our cars have finally been fixed with a total cost of $2,500 between the two, money we certainly don't have. Its going to be hard to have to trade one of them in (with all the money spent) when we finally are able to finance a van. I don't know what it is but I've always have had horrible luck with cars, everyone of them has been a pain in my butt.
I've given myself the worst housekeeper award this year. Honestly I can't stand to be in my house most days, its such a disaster. I do have to give myself a little leeway considering that I am the only one doing any picking up or cleaning after 4 other people in the house, one of the people being a 1 year old little tornado. I gave up a good 4 months ago on the basement (Piper and Riley's room as well as the play room) you really can't walk in that space without stepping on one toy and breaking your neck. I beat myself up everyday about the mess, but honestly its just way beyond just my work, I need help and help is something I just never have. Then there is the laundry issue..... I still have a pile of clothes that need to be washed from when we moved that slowly get added to our daily loads. Then there is the pile in the bathroom, in my bedroom, in Savannah's room and the hidden items lost in the girls room downstairs, that's the dirty ones, the clean ones are in three baskets and numerous boxes that have yet to be touched (hey I cant fit into those right now anyway). I do keep up on the floors and most times on the dishes so there is a couple of good points for me.... its all just too much for one person with four people right behind you undoing it all. Now, of course I can hardly even move due to my large size, bending over has become a 5 min. task lately.
Anyway as you can tell I am a crabby crabby girl right now, completely sick of being pregnant. This kid is just too damn big for me and is making me sick and very very uncomfortable. You know its funny because for the entire of the pregnancy I was really good, hardly even noticing the difference within me, but just these last couple of weeks I've lost it. My emotions have gone overdrive, crying and screaming and laughing all in the same 10 mins. I went to the doctors today feeling very sick and having sharp pains hoping very much that this was about to come to an end, but no not even close I'm only dilated 2cms. I guess the baby just enjoys knocking into my insides and making me miserable.
On a positive note the kids are all just great, happy and healthy as can be. Piper is an avid reader and happy in school, she is going to start taking ice skating lessons next month. Riley is still a talker talker talker, she is very obsessed with the computer spending most of her time playing various preschool Internet games. Savannah is always saying new things, right now its gotcha, baby and belly button. She is always playing with her baby dolls, feeding them and being a little mother, its very cute. They get along most of the time, but I must admit the Riley gets on Piper's nerves at least once a day, but she deals with it pretty well usually letting her play her little imaginary games with her.
Alright, so that's all I have to say for the moment, not too much great stuff... but if you were wondering, I am crabby so.... if I don't write like I said I'm just sparing you all.

1 comments:

Les said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Don't feel too bad about your messy house. I have NO kids and I'm NOT 8 months pregnant and my house is a disaster half of the time:-)
I hope he or she comes soon!
Hang in there.