I really don't understand what is going on in my life. How has it gone completely out of my control. New update as of today at 3pm:
My uncle Jeff texts my husband Jeff and said that his wife Maureen (whom I've always liked and thought she enjoyed my company ) said that she doesn't want us to come, he does, but she said no so we can no longer go to Iowa and have this life that has been worked out for us this last week.
What the fucking hell! Sorry for the language but what is going on in my life? Why does this happen to us? Jeff was so ready and happy and excited to get to work, especially at the farm. To do some hard labor and do a job that really matters and is something that makes the county keep running, really mattered to him, it was something he wanted so bad. I just don't understand how this woman can say one word and my entire life is turned upside down again. Does nobody have any idea of how their decisions and games play a role in my family's life? Riley is depressed, a six year old is depressed because we cannot supply her stability.
I also don't understand how this wife can stop us. This is my Grandfathers' farm so shouldn't my husband get a chance to work on it and give our family a life?
It all makes life seem so hopeless.....
To add to it all I seem to most likely have narcolepsy. I can't drive without nodding off, I feel pretty unsafe most of the time, but hell I just don't have a choice most of the time. Anytime I'm not physically moving around I nod off, its insane and it really doesn't work when your trying to take care of three small kids. Not to mention that everyone thinks I'm mental fucked up so falling asleep constantly doesn't help with that.
Honestly people..... I don't know what I did in this life or my last for my life to keep going like this. If it was only me and Jeff it would be one thing, but to have to watch my children go through this is just breaking my heart. And all I wanted was to be a wife and mother ..... with a simple house and family..... I don't understand I really don't.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
No control
Posted by Andrea Ruch at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment