Girls opening their gifts at their party..... on May 31st. Piper in her island outfit and Riley in her pirate outfit.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Posted by Andrea Ruch at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My dream was always centered around being a wonderful, perfect wife and mother. Now as a 30 something year old I'm evolving everyday.... follow my life and please enjoy and compair your own struggles and triumphs as a Wife, Mother and Woman, 30 years old in the 2010 + years.
Girls opening their gifts at their party..... on May 31st. Piper in her island outfit and Riley in her pirate outfit.
Posted by Andrea Ruch at 7:20 PM
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I'm so happy you have a blog, yippee! Now we can all keep up with each other's girls! Looks like a great fourth!
I was wondering when you'd do another post...it does look like you guys had a good 4th of July!
Post a Comment