Being the forever T.V. fan I tuned into the new 90210 last night. Now I know that I am breaching the big 30 and teen mellow-dramas shouldn't be big on my list, but I still love them. I do remember from the original 90210 seasons my mom would watch with me more then my sister did, and she was thirty-something, so I don't feel any shame. Anyway I'd have to say they did a swell job, they even have brought in some of the characters and stories from the original show, which caught my interest. Unfortunately I not only have my mother's television tastes, but also her memory, so I have no clue what happened to the characters in the end of the show. Did Kelly get married to Brandon, because she is single now with a little boy. I had forgotten that her mom and Davids dad got married and had a kid, but they did and she is one of the characters on this new show. Also I'm not sure but I think that the principal was on Melrose Place, I didn't watch that show so if he was I'm a little lost there. Brenda is back and hanging out with Kelly now, it sure has been awhile since we've seen her! I think she was in Paris from what I remember they talked about on original seasons, but of course we never actually saw her face after she quit the show. So yes that was my observation on the new show, I enjoyed myself. I hope you all have a chance to tune in sometime and relive fond 90210 memories with Kelly and Brenda. If you have no clue, its on the CW channel on Tuesday night at 7pm (at least I think its going to stay on that night and time).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
I loved 90210, I remember always getting together at your place on 6th St. to watch.
I watched it last night too and liked it! I also can't really remember how everything ended on the original. I bet there will be increased sales of the original 90210 series DVDs...
I have been re watching the original on SoapNet. I'm into the 6th season now. No- Kelly and Brandon didn't get married. If anyone's...it would be Dylan's kid. Jonathon teases me all the time but it's been really fun watching it all again.
I remember the little Brandon and Dylan pillows you had!!!
I admit I never really watched the original but I did watch last night. I thought it was kinda awful but I'm totally hooked, ha! Did anyone else think Brenda looked like Rosanne Barr? Time has not done much for her, ouch
I am way too excited about this! Thanks for the heads up I will definately check it out!
Post a Comment