Ok, so I need a little advice. My fabulous Savannah has smeared this heavy duty body cream (basically glittery grease) into her hair. I've washed her hair with all of our soaps and shampoos and nothing works. Its been a couple days now and she looks like she's never been bathed, just a greasy little monkey! Does anyone have any ideas how to degrease-afiy hair? I feel like a neglectful mother with a dirty baby when I take her out, so I have to figure this out soon.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Hmmm....maybe try washing it with like a dish soap - something that has a degreaser in it? Dawn maybe? Or try combing flour through her hair to help sop up her grease? Ugh, sounds like a mess, poor mama!
Try Dawn! That's what the wildlife center uses on ducks & other birds/animals that come in covered in grease or oil.
Post a Comment