CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day!

Riley was up and had gotten herself dressed when I woke up this morning. She was very, very excited for her first day of preschool! Unfortunately she is in the afternoon class so she had to wait a few more hours before we could leave. All went well she made a new friend Elizabeth, who is the same number but smaller than her, said Riley. Lots of art work came home with her, as well as a book that she has to return tomorrow. I was a little nervous when I dropped her off, she is just so nice and tends to let other kids walk over her. But, all was OK with the only complaint being when they sing they can't sing their own songs that they make up. So here's to a new year!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Yippee, Riley! What a big girl! She is so totally adorable!

Les said...

That pic is great! Were we ever that excited about school?